Monday, January 4, 2010

End of Day 4....

..and this digital cleanse thing is about to break me....literally. No social networking means lots of free time late at night....which of course means WINDOWS shopping. John Mayer is detrimental to my wallet. Seriously....wandering about the web hitting my favorite online stores....I'm looking at a serious dent to my tour fund. I must resist spending... I Must Resist spending...I MUST RESIST spending; I think my Must NOT Break mantra will be replaced with this.

I'm finding other things to occupy my time, however i don't see myself socializing much more than I normally do. I'm not a very social person. I guess this experiment was not really aimed at me. I haven't replaced my regular relationships with online ones...I never really had them. I'm the kind of person who prefers her own company. I'm totally personable; I make friends easily, but I'm just content to be alone. I'm that wierd dichotomy of complete loner and "life of the party".

Maybe I'll start the great American novel...HA!! Yeah, right, that's too big of a committment from me. I'm still struggling with a week long committment to stay off the social network sites. My attention span is way to short for a novel. I can barely get through a short story. I'm rambling but I'm only blogging for something to do, other than shopping. Its only halfway working. I think I should go see a movie. Maybe get a couple video games. I downloaded the Rockband for PSP demo and its so fun. I'm definitely buying the full version. I never understood the allure of the game...but now I TOTALLY DO!!! I think I may have a new addiction. :o) And if you knew anything about me....you'd know I have LOTS of addictions. :o) But not bad ones....well not the worst ones.

Anyway, I really don't have anything to say...and I feel like this is even more random than even I'm used to. I bid you farewell and god Friday can't get here soon enough. Thing is...if I do last til Friday I probably won't even care to tweet or facebook. Its mostly the idea that I'm not allowed that makes it so irresistable. Once I'm allowed to do it again, I won't feel that overwhelming urge to do so. Ahhh... such is life.
:o)